Zero Waste Candle Making Kit
Everything But The Tin Can!
Our zero waste candle making kit includes everything you need to make your very own eco-friendly candle.... (except the tin can!) We've created this kit for our customers to enjoy a fun DIY way to reuse the tin cans you have gathered from purchasing our other products! Perfect for either of our tin cans sizes or any other container you have at home. Choose between our spicy or sweet essential oil blend.
Spicy - A elevating blend, a mix of Clove, Lemon, and Cedar Wood
Sweet- A calming blend, a mix of Lavender, Wild Orange, and Lemon
Learn More About The Essential Oil Benefits Here
Zero Waste Candle Making Kit Benefits
- An Eco-friendly alternative - No plastic waste
- Non-Toxic fragrance! (we use 100% therapeutic grade essential oils, never fragrance oils)
- Sustainable Soy Wax - sustainable for the environment, & boosts the local economy
- Non-toxic Wooden Wicks - No soot, no worries!
- This is a FUN candle experience you can't get from store-bought candles.
- Soy Wax
- Wooden Wick w/ Metal Base
- Amber Glass Container w/ Essential Oil Blend
Makes one 3 oz candle.
How to make
- Melt wax using a double boiler (Melt to 185 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Add the Essential oils, stir well, and remove from heat so the oils don't evaporate.
- Center the wooden wick inside of your tin can
- Carefully pour the melted wax inside of the tin can
- Adjust the wick if nessecary
- For best results let the wax cool at room temperature overnight.